The difference between high-power 500-watt continuous fiber laser welding machine and transmission fiber welding machine - Super Rice Laser
What is a fiber laser welding machine?
Fiber laser welding machine is actually a very broad concept, fiber laser welding machine is divided into the market: optical fiber transmission laser welding machine and continuous fiber laser welding machine. Both of them have different light-emitting modes and light-emitting principles. So, when choosing a fiber laser welding machine, we choose the fiber-optic transmission laser welding machine or the continuous fiber laser welding machine.
500 Watt Continuous Fiber Laser Welding Machine
Optical fiber transmission laser welding machine
Our super-meter laser makes a comprehensive comparison of the difference between two continuous fiber laser welding machines and transmission fiber welding.
1. The continuity of the output time is different:
Continuous laser means that the laser is continuous at the output time, and the laser output of the pulsed laser is discontinuous. Therefore, pulsed lasers are often used to measure ultra-fast physical processes, while continuous lasers can achieve very narrow linewidths through frequency stabilization for laser ranging and fine spectrum.
2. The peak power varies greatly:
Peak power refers to the highest power that a laser can achieve. A good semiconductor laser in a continuous laser can reach a magnitude of a million, whereas a pulsed laser femtosecond can achieve a TW level. The shorter the pulse width, the less the thermal effect, and the finer processing uses more pulsed lasers.
3. Different application range: pulsed laser welding machines are generally used for spot welding, and continuous laser welding machines are generally used for seam welding. Their welding thickness and welding effect are mainly related to the power and the spot pattern of the laser, and have little to do with the continuity of the laser. Under the same conditions, the life of a continuous laser welding machine is shorter.
4. Different welding efficiency: The efficiency of the continuous fiber laser welding machine is generally more than 5 times that of the pulsed fiber laser welding machine.
5. Taking steel as an example, the continuous laser welding machine can weld 3mm thick stainless steel plates, while the optical fiber transmission laser welding machine is equipped with a CCD camera monitoring system to facilitate observation and accurate positioning. The energy distribution is even and it has the ideal spot required for welding characteristics. Adapt to a variety of complex welds, spot welding of various devices, and seam welding of thin plates up to 1 mm. 6. Continuous fiber laser welding machine can weld aluminum, aluminum alloy, and other highly reflective materials.
Continuous fiber laser welding results:
Need to know more please email email@example.com \ firstname.lastname@example.org